How do I return an item?
will be glad to refund undamaged and unused items with a
20% restocking fee for returns
within 30 days from the date of sale.
Requests after 30 days are at our
Ebay and Amazon return request must be made on Ebay and Amazon's sites and returns polices will vary. See Ebay and Amazon's for return policy's that apply to your purchase.
- Email us before returning any merchandise for a RA number. Return request RA numbers will not will not be given over the phone. Include in your email the order number, the item number, the reason for return and the customers name that was on the order. The RA# MUST be written on the outside of the shipping box. All returns must be in a shipping package/box. If there is no visible RA# on the box your package will be refused and shipped back collect. Include a note in the box explaining what needs to be done. A shipping charge will be collected for any exchanges.
- All returns must be in new
condition and include all original manufacturer's packaging. All
closeout/blowout merchandise are final and can not be returned. All Traxxas cars, trucks, boats and parts are non-returnable.
- For item exchanges: West Coast Performance Mx must wait to ship your product until the original item has been returned unless you purchase new the item needed to be exchange for in advanced. The restocking fee will be waved if the purchase is made before the return is send back/received.
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the same card used for the original purchase.
- Always insure the package for the full retail value of the item.
return all items via ground shipping. Please note: Third party shippers
(example UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Etc) add charges to normal
ground shipping costs. West Coast Performance Mx does not reimburse shipping
refused packages, shipments returned to us marked "RTS" (Return To
Sender), or shipments returned to us marked "No Pickup" (abandoned by
- Any order abandonment will incur a 20% return/restocking fee; your refund will be the total cost of the order minus the return/restocking fee.
Claims: We will assist with warranty issues; however, all
warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We
cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing. All
Traxxas warranty claims must be handled directly with Traxxas by calling
- Please do not return any items via COD our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
- Please note: by placing the order over the phone or online, you are
agreeing to the terms and conditions stated in our store policy. If
there is a discrepancy on your order, please contact us within 48 hours
of receiving the merchandise.
- All Fox Racing, Alpinestar, Moose, Thor, Shift and products dated 2015 or older are considered CLOSEOUT ITEMS and cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- Approved returns can be sent to:
West Coast Performance MX
ATTN: Returns #
(include a copy of the original invoice and explain what you want us to do with the order)
2280 Shasta Way #106
Simi Valley, CA 93065